Cum on COVID-19 face masks

 

(NB This was written before the introduction of any rules on wearing FFP2 masks)

 

I love wearing masks in a session. I love the smell of the leather or latex. I love the disorientation, the sensory deprivation, being left entirely in the hands of the domme. I love being turned into a mere body, a plaything for the mistress, anonymous, a non-person. No sight, no sound, the senses focused instead on touch, smell, taste.

 

I also love eating my own cum. I love its smell, its taste, its texture. It is fun to cum onto a biscuit or into a pot of yoghurt and to consume the product.

 

On the other hand, I hate wearing face masks when out and about in town, on public transport or in shops. To make life during the pandemic more interesting, and more bearable, I have taken to using a face mask to mop up all my cum produced when I masturbate. That way, I can continue to enjoy my cum not just as a quick post-orgasmic meal, but for days afterwards, smelling it, tasting it, sucking it out of the material.

 

Comments