Menstrual blood

I’ve always been fond of having sex when my partner has her period. Not only is the likelihood of conception down to zero, but she is also more sensitive. I’m only sad that she doesn’t fancy cunnilingus when she’s menstruating – I would have no problem going down on her, but she doesn’t like the thought. But if there are women in Berlin who wish to be licked during their period, I’ll be happy to oblige.

Mistress Bella surprised me towards the end of one session by placing me on the floor, sitting above me and pulling a tampon out of her vagina. She was nearly at the end of her period, so the tampon wasn’t very bloody, but it was still nice and tasty when she placed it in my mouth and ordered me to suck on it. What a wonderful idea!

The next session was exactly four weeks later, so this time she put her tampon in my mouth before I even got changed, and then put a strip of leather over my mouth to keep the tampon in place – as if I would have let it drop out! Once again, it was a bit bloody, but most of the blood had been absorbed into the tampon material. I just sucked and sucked, trying to get as much taste out of it as possible.

I had never previously thought of having fun with menstrual blood in a session, but once Bella puts ideas into my head, I keep on thinking of ways to develop them. We have discussed this, and her suggestion is, at the height of her period, to have a sponge inside her, which I would then be given to make the most of. We haven’t done it yet, but I do hope it will be possible in a future session.

One of the things I can’t understand is the taboo about menstrual blood. When my partner has her period, we make love as usual, and of course if she’s on top then my genitalia and legs look like a battleground. A while ago, I tried posting some pictures of this on xhamster, knowing that the blood was breaching their guidelines, and the pictures were indeed deleted by the monitors. It seems strange to me that xhamster has no problem with the most humiliating pictures of implied "rape" and sexual violence, but can’t cope with a picture taken after vanilla sex.



 

Comments