Stinging nettles - a real buzz


As I write this, my nipples, glans and balls are buzzing, and it brings to mind a wonderful session in the spring of 2019. It must have been our fourth or fifth time together, and Mistress Bella had prepared some e-stim, when I turned up with a bag of stinging nettles. The e-stim was forgotten as we experimented and played with nettles on my nipples, glans, balls, between my legs, and in my asshole (and I must confess to having enjoyed the moment when Bella got stung through her glove...).

 

 

I was extremely turned on by the whole thing, and loved the feel of the nettles. But it was only after I came that I realised how intense the session had been: my glans felt numb, and my nipples were buzzing as though with electricity, for about three days afterwards. It took me that long to return to normal, to feel normal when peeing, and to have any sensation in my glans. It also showed me how greatly my tolerance for pain increases when I am turned on.

 


Bella took some pictures, and posted one on her Twitter feed (the old feed, now sadly deleted due to censorship). That was very exciting for me: never before had an erotic picture of me been posted online, and she captioned it with a note about “one of my favorite slaves”. Wow!

 


So at this time of year, it is exciting to see the nettles sprouting again: even during the pandemic, I can give myself a real buzz by rubbing them on my most sensitive spots (as in these pictures). The process offers an ideal combination of pre-orgasm pain, and the turn-on that derives from that pain - enabling me to desire and give myself more pain - and then a post-orgasm tingling that can last for hours (or even, as we have seen, days).

 


Bella has also kindly posted a picture (uploaded on 2 July 2020) on her Onlyfans site of my cock and balls with plenty of nettles and weights.

Comments