The joy of ballbusting

It had long been a dream of mine to experience some ballbusting. I had often asked for it, but had been too scared to do it properly: for example, I would ask the domme to knee me in the balls when I arrive or leave – i.e. when I’m wearing trousers as a form of protection.

 

And I think it's only reasonable to be scared of it: performed badly, it can do you real harm. It takes an experienced and skillful domme to do it both well and safely.

 

I first sessioned with Mistress Bella in January 2019. By March, I trusted her enough to say, yes, let’s go for it. It was wonderful, better than I’d imagined. I was strung up in the shape of a St. Andrew’s cross, with my limbs pulled in four directions, and she stepped up and gave my balls a really good kicking. She made the pain exquisitely enjoyable: not too much at first, always attentive to how much further she could go, always aware of which part of her boot was smashing into me between my legs. 

 

However, one learns from experience. Perhaps I moved, perhaps she occasionally missed, but whatever the reason, I had massive bruises on the inside of my thighs which took about 10 days to fade. And, of course, my balls were also totally bruised, all sorts of pretty purplish colours.

 

So I learnt that ballbusting is only possible when my partner is out of town for quite some time – at least a fortnight. Otherwise, it’s not enjoyable, because I just worry about marks and can’t take pleasure in the pain.

 

The opportunity for another go at kicking my balls came in December 2019, when I arranged a session for as soon as my partner was out of town. The ballbusting can be seen on Bella’s Onlyfans page [video dated 20 December 2019], along with a second session of it a few weeks later [video dated 12 January 2020]. I’m always disappointed when I can’t take any more – often, the problem is more than my arms have been held up high for a long time and I feel dizzy, not that my balls have had anything like enough. But one thing I love about the two videos is that, throughout the treatment, the pain is clearly pleasurable – as is manifested in my constant erection.

 

Many years ago, I had a lovely session when I was lying on the floor and the domme repeatedly kicked her heel back into my crotch. That was super, and I look forward to trying it again that sometime. It has the advantage that I won’t feel faint.

 

I also dream of having a golf or billiard ball smashed into my balls. Being part of the pocket of a snooker table would be paradise. And I have a difficult-to-realise fantasy that I am sitting, legs apart, with my balls dangling a few centimetres above the floor, so that a golf ball can smash into them and travel through, before being hit back from behind me, smashing into the back of my balls on its return journey.

 

But the strangest thing for me about ballbusting is that, even after I’ve reached my limit, I am disappointed with myself when it ends: it leaves me wanting more.

Comments