Self-abuse

In the years before the internet made it so easy to find like-minded people and I finally dared visit a studio, I was left to my own devices, so to speak. I would occasionally drive across to the nearest big city and visit a fetish shop to purchase little cock rings, ball-stretchers, small butt plugs, inflatable butt plugs, and the like. (Once, I even bought a humbler, but it was really difficult to fit on by myself, and not easy to keep hidden.) I would keep the equipment in my office and wear the devices for as long as I could, enjoying the sensations as I worked. I would take them on business trips with me, and inflict pain on myself, e.g. putting on the leather parachute which digs sharp spikes into my squashed balls, and hanging my shoes from it, putting more and more heavy things inside the shoes whilst I swung the shoes back and forth and masturbated, delighting in the stretching of the balls and the sensation of the spikes digging in from different angles. A good day on a business trip would start with a pre-breakfast swim in the hotel pool and end with a prolonged and painful wank.

 

Some of my toys

 

In fact, I still do many of these things. For example, alone at home I have since my teens enjoyed inserting the handle of a screwdriver in my asshole for a more intense orgasm. And the arrival of spring and stinging nettles is always welcome, as I can put on gardening gloves and then rub the nettles over my nipples, glans, cock, balls and asshole and enjoy the buzzing sensation for quite some time afterwards.

 

I love hotels with showers that offer very hot water: it is such fun seeing what my glans, balls and asshole can cope with, and then switching suddenly and repeatedly between extremely hot and extremely cold water.

 

I used to put a towel on the hotel bed and then, when I had a full bladder, masturbate and then try and pee over myself. Or, if the hotel room had a bath, I’d do it there. The combination of having a hard-on and trying to pee makes for a lot of fun. I haven’t done that for many years, but (having written this) I’m looking forward to trying it again when post-pandemic business travel gets going.

 

Clothes pegs offer lots of scope for playing with one’s body: what’s not to like about placing them on one’s nipples, or letting the ends grip the foreskin from inside and outside – perhaps a couple of them together around the foreskin, whilst you see what happens as you get harder and push the foreskin back from the glans.

 

Sometimes at home I secretly piss into a large glass and gradually drink my urine. Thanks to the pandemic, it has become much easier to do this in the office too, when there are very few people around.

 

NB: One thing I don’t recommend: whilst clothes pegs are definitely great fun, don’t try to seal the opening of your foreskin and then to pee – when I tried it, my urethra started to bleed.

Comments