What makes Mistress Bella such an outstanding domme?

 

When I first sessioned with Mistress Bella, in January 2019, I had been a sporadic guest at Avalon over the previous four or five years. I was expecting to continue the pattern of occasional visits to the studio – perhaps two or three times a year. Yet within a week, I was back for more. In fact, we ended up sessioning regularly – 12 times in 2019 – and I was spending the intervening periods fondly recollecting the amazing things we had done, and eagerly looking forward to the next time we could get together. I would have loved to be able to see her even more frequently. Her impact on me was immediate and lasting. What made, and what makes, her so special in my eyes?

 

Mistress Bella likes people, and treats her guests with respect. She likes bodies, and handles all parts of the body with confidence. She has her boundaries, but is unshockable. You can talk openly about your desires with her. She is discreet and reliable. She is highly professional in the way she approaches her work. She takes great care to make a session go well. As we try out different things, she sees what works well, and notes the things that didn’t work out as hoped. She is adaptable, and always thinking about how to develop her skills further. She is keen to learn. She is willing to try new things. She is fully focused during the session. She has a sense of humour and laughs at my jokes during our sessions (of course, that may just be politeness…).

 

She always notices how the slave’s body is responding to a treatment. She is constantly aware of how her guest is doing, watching out for signals. In one session in which I wasn’t really in the zone, she was immediately on the ball when I said “I’m not sure,” and stopped the treatment (preparing me to be buggered by a fucking machine) immediately. We have never actually agreed on a safe word, because it hasn’t been necessary, no matter how extreme the pain or humiliation.

When I have had marks from a session, she has asked for pictures and information about how long they take to disappear, for future reference.

She is the ideal “strict but tender” domme. I will forever remember a session in which we went much further, much more extreme, than either of us had expected: I still feel moved by the way she looked at me with care in her eyes and touched me quite tenderly on the shoulder, concerned about whether I was coping with what we’d done (I was, very much so!)

She always has a grasp of the situation and retains control: she once mentioned how a slave asked her to tie him up and leave him unattended for a long time, bound and blindfolded, but she refused to do that – everything she does has to be safe and sane, even if the slave wants to go too far.

 

She’s not quite the world’s most beautiful woman: in my eyes that accolade goes to the amazing Uta of Naumburg who, even as she approaches her 800th birthday, is well worth a visit.

 

But a glance at Mistress Bella’s picture gallery suffices to show how stunningly attractive and elegant she is. What a body: her breasts are beautiful, her waist is wonderful, her ass is amazing, her legs are lovely, her feet are fantastic. I could gaze at any part of her body and her fabulous face for hours. Even though I don’t mind at all what she wears, I treasure the sight of her various outfits. I’ve always thought of myself as a breasts man, but I love seeing her ass cheeks with a leather or latex strip passing between her legs. At one session, in Das Versteck, we had travelled there together, and I recall being awestruck when we arrived and she revealed what she was wearing, with her legs and bottom displayed to perfection in very wide-mesh fishnet tights. And just occasionally, if you’ve been very good, she might give you the ultimate reward: a glance between her legs… If you are seeking a breathtaking fantasy, you will find it in Mistress Bella Lugosi.

Comments