Needles

I recall a session many years ago in which I said (perhaps unwisely boasting a bit) during the pre-session chat that I could cope with some fairly extreme things, and the domme said “How about needles?” and I shuddered and had to concede that there were limits to what I thought I could handle. As I’m the sort of wimp who looks away when the doctor or nurse takes a blood sample or vaccinates me, I was unlikely to consent to the use of needles in a session.

 

So I was a little apprehensive when, four or five years ago, the amazing Lady Phoenix (this was before Phoenix recommended me to Mistress Bella) unexpectedly introduced needles into our game. “I’m going to put some needles through your nipples,” she said, and I said, “Er, OK.” (In retrospect, perhaps the correct response would have been “Thank you, Mistress.”). In fact, she knew exactly what she was doing: the needling was perfectly OK, and I found I could even watch her doing it. It was interesting, rather than painful, feeling the tip of the needle push through the flesh, presumably tearing a hole as it made its way under the skin. And then it made a small bulge on the other side before forcing its way out. What is more, unlike with some treatments – tightly tied balls, or clamps – the subsequent removal of the needles doesn’t hurt, even after a climax.

 

Since then, I have had plenty of needles inserted into my nipples and scrotum – always just through the skin, not into the balls themselves. I would like to try a needle right through the balls, but Bella advises against it, saying that it’s better just to get the adrenaline rush from the insertion of the needles through the skin, rather than risk testicular trauma. (And, yes, this is another reminder of why it’s good to session with an expert top who won’t let me do stupid things.)

 

Needles with Bella
  

Only once has it gone wrong: in one memorable game, I asked Bella if she would like to put some needles through my glans, and into some soft wood, so that the end of my cock would be fixed: I thought it would be interesting to try and climax with an immobilised glans. Bella started by nailing my balls to the piece of wood. Before she moved on to place a needle in the glans, she said “I hope we don’t hit a blood vessel.” The first needle went right through my glans and into the wood just fine. But the second one did cut through a blood vessel, and blood started spurting out of the end of my penis – a spurt for each time my heart sent the blood through my arteries. I had been filming, but sadly failed to film that part (I was looking in a different direction as the needles were being pushed into my glans: given that my balls were already nailed to the furniture, I didn't want to risk fainting at the sight of the needles), and so we just have pictures of the aftermath (take a look at the pools of blood in the picture posted on 6 January, 2020 on Mistress Bella's Onlyfans page). I couldn’t move – as I say, my balls were firmly attached to the wood – and I had to wait whilst Bella quickly removed the needles and then the nails. Pressure on the glans soon stopped the bleeding, and Bella fetched Lady Mercedes, a trained nurse, to check all was fine. I think she primarily did this to reassure me, but I wasn’t actually worried, as I didn’t think the wound would open up again.

I suspect that some guests would have freaked out at all of this, but (much to the relief of my mistress) I was fine, and all that happened was that the session came to a premature end without a climax, and I had bruising on my glans for a few days.

My glans after the needle hit a blood vessel


Understandably, we haven’t tried that again to see if - second or third time lucky - we can manage to miss the blood vessels in the glans. But we do continue to have plenty of fun with needles, often when I’m not expecting it. Certainly, Mistress Bella was far from discouraged by the blood and gore: for some reason, I get the feeling that she truly enjoys sticking sharp objects into the welcoming flesh of a helpless slave...

Comments